Heyyyoo I am finally 19.
I don't know why, but I feel so much wiser and older being able to say that I am 19 rather than 18. Regardless, I am still technically at teenager which sucks, but you gotta live it up while you can and enjoy the present time of your life. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.
In addition to celebrating my day of birth when I got my mission call we also celebrated it on my actually birthday, the 21st. It was really a weekend of celebrations. Yay me.
I went to lunch and saw "Cinderalla" with all my sisters, which I highly recommend. It was such a happy, inspiring, feel-good movie. Which we need some of those amongst all the dystopian, sci-fi, let's-see-how-many-people-we-can-kill-off movies we've been having of late. Don't get me wrong I love those too, but this one left me feeling much more positive about our future as society.
I would also like to both be and look like Lily James (Cinderellla) when I grow up.
Plus it is always fun getting to spend some quality time with my sisters.
I also went out for sushi and ate about as much of it as humanly possible with my parents and my brother and his family.
Then I met up with my dear friend Ivy and we got into our usual shenanigans like running across crosswalks with bunches of balloons and attempting to break into high school dances.
It was a casual day.
Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so great.
I'm gonna make 19 one heck of a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment