"Dear Sister Dearden:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the NORTH CAROLINA RALEIGH MISSION. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, July 29, 2015."
I can't even describe to you the joy it brings me to finally know where I am going to serve!
Ahhhhhhh!
(sorry I am just a little excited)
Everything about it just seems so right. From the moment I read the words "North Carolina Raleigh" a little voice in my head went "Well of course, it wouldn't have been anywhere else."
I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to serve as a missionary and perform the Lord's work. I know that this calling was from revelation and that Heavenly Father has a special purpose in sending me to North Carolina. There are people there awaiting to hear this message of forgiveness, love, and happiness and be invited to join in His kingdom.
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations"
Matthew 24:14
It was such a special day and I am so grateful to everyone that came physically and through a screen :) Thank you so much everyone for the support and love. I have truly been blessed with some of the best people in my life.
Special shout out to my parents for all their support in my decision and calling, they're the best!
I am so incredibly grateful to have my grandparents to be there with me. Especially my sweet Grandma Ann who suffered a traumatic brain injury and is a living, breathing, piano-playing miracle.
We also celebrated my birthday while everyone was there. It was just a happy day all around.
I'M GOING TO BE A MISSIONARY
No comments:
Post a Comment