Do you ever feel like time is racing by you at a million miles a minute?
I just want to be able to press pause so I can take a breath.
Time just keeps sneaking up on me. Like HELLO February is almost over and weren't we just barely celebrating the new year?? (insert distressed face emoji here)
It is a really overwhelming yet really exciting thing that a good majority of my friends are either serving missions now, preparing to serve, or planning to serve.
However, this means a lot of "see you laters" for me. Just over this past month Sister Chelsey Johnson left on her mission to Taipei, Taiwan.
5 future sister missionaries right here :)
Sister Michelle Skonnard left for her mission to Cuernavaca, Mexico.
SO good to see some of my dance co pals
(Future) Sister Emily Rowe received her mission call to the Kobe, Japan Mission!
I love this gal more than words can say. She's going to make the most incredible missionary.
And Sister Tiana Garber had her farewell and will be leaving next week for her mission to Mexico City, Mexico!
I feel so incredibly blessed and grateful to have had such amazing people in my life. Each and everyone of them has been an example to me and has impacted my life in some way. Even though I'm going to miss them quite terribly, I know that we'll see each other again.
The Lord is hastening his work as I'm sure it is plain to see. I am so excited to see and hear about all the amazing things these people are going to do as they bring others unto Christ.
And I can't wait to join in.
PS My papers SHOULD be submitted this Sunday (fingers crossed)
PSS Shout out to my BFFS Chandler and Caden. They are doing some good work in Mexico!
I miss them so much.
I'll see you soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment