So I have about a week until I leave on my mission and I have waaaay to much time on my hands to just think. So I decided to turn that thinking into some action.
I have done quite my far share of searching the internet for packing lists for sister missionaries. So I decided to create my own mainly for my own benefit, but it might help another one of you sisters out there!
Here goes.
Desk
Address Book
Pen Organizer (This thing is the best! I got it from mochithings.com It is the perfect place to keep all my pens, pencils and other supplies and will fit inside my bag.)
Journal
Quote Journal
Full Quad Set (with HolyTabbs. Those things take forever, but hopefully they are worth it.)
Pictures
5x7 Cards
Sticky Notes
Journal #2 (This one I'm going to use to keep track of all my companions by having them write their info and memories in it)
Accordion File (For documents and other papers, keeping all my printable workouts in here as well)
Notebook
Toiletries
2 Microfiber Wash Clothes
2 Microfiber hand Towels
2 Microfiber Bath Towels (These were purchased at the International Luggage Center. They are very light weight so they don't take up space and they are supposed to dry quickly in humidity)
Hanging Toiletry bag (Also from International Luggage Center)
Moisturizer
Toner
Razor
Travel Size:
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash ( I will purchase regular size ones once I get to NC. These will last me at the MTC. The little tubes they are in are called gotoobs and they are great!)
Face Wash
Coconut Oil (In a little gotubb. I use this as makeup remover)
Loufa
Toiletries 2
Argan Oil
Deodorant
Dry Shampoo
Curl Gel
Toothbrush
Travel Toothpaste
Floss
Toothbrush covers
Contact Solution
Contact Case
Contacts ( I will be bringing enough for 18 months.)
Retainer
(I will be storing most of my stuff in Eagle Creek Packing Sacks which is the sack in the picture.
They have at of great packing stuff and I would definitely recommend getting packing cubes as well. They can be purchased straight from the site or Amazon)
Hair
Blowdryer
Diffuser (cause curly hair)
Wet Brush
Comb
Hair elastics
Blond bobby pins
1 inch Curling Iron
Straightener (who knows if I'll ever use this is 70% humidity)
All The Good Drugs
Moleskin
Star Wars Bandaids (duh)
Mini First Aid Kit
Benedryl
Big ol' bottle of Advil
Sudafed
Neosporin
Cortizone
Aleve
Tylonol
Pill Cutter
Cold-Eeze
Nails
Cuticle Trimmer
Cuticle pusher back thing
File
Toenail Clippers
Fingernail Clippers
Nail Scrubber
Conservative Colored Nail Polish
Base Coat
Top Coat



No comments:
Post a Comment