Monday, September 8, 2014

a utah man am I

well I survived my first two weeks of college. wooh. 
despite getting lost numerous times and many trips on the shuttle with unknown destinations,
I think I'm going to be okay.

all my classes are aren't too bad, except my elementary math class which I'm convinced 
has come straight from satan (counting without knowing how to count? yeah.)
homework has consisted of reading and taking notes, reading 
and taking notes, etc.


I'm sure it's going to start getting a lot harder real fast, but I'm enjoying these
naive freshman days :)
Here are a few snippets of my dorm room in case any of you were interested and even
if you're not, here ya go anyway. For some reason I was super stressed
about it before I moved in but I'm happy with how it turned out.





picture wall is still in progress 


one day before school started I decided to get really crafty and make one of those tassel
banners you see on pinterest 


it looks much better far away haha 


Then after successfully completing the first week of school they awarded us with a day off (labor day) we had a lovely swim party at my house with family and I got to see Jakey for
3 lovely hours.  Not long enough though.  I sure do miss this kid. I mean look at that face? :)

Yay college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment